Leadership Skills for Supervisors: Communication, Coaching, and Conflict
Supervisors represent an important force in the economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who report to you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization. Although you usually have more technical experience than the employees you supervise, you may not have had a lot of leadership experience. This one-day course will give you the skills in communication, coaching, and conflict that you need to be successful.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Ways to prioritize, plan, and manage their time.
- How to identify their primary leadership style.
- How to develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Ways to meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
What Topics are Covered?
- What’s your type? How about mine?
- Understanding leadership
- Managing your time and your energy
- The commitment curve
- Employee development models
- Dealing with conflict and difficult issues
- What successful leaders do
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
For more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org